- Take your PLAN for LIFE and BEST-SELF LEADERSHIP to the next level: download or order Publications and attend Events.
- Operationalize your learning: Take Action to download, subscribe to the journal, mailing list, follow on Facebook and Instagram…
- Discover options you might have missed in our Site Map.
Life Leaders Publications and Presentations
Professionalism Under Stress: Lessons for Professionalism, Stress, and Gunfighting by Col. Stretch Dunn (1943-2017) and Dr. David Dyson, presents compressed lessons applicable to serious students, cadets, and professionals. The authors present seven lessons for each area–professionalism, stress, gunfighting, and gunfighting leadership–in an organized, compressed style that helps you turn the lessons into action.
Patriotism in Action: America’s Veterans Day was born in Alabama led by the City of Birmingham. The book includes profiles of Veterans Day and other patriotic holidays and traditions. This is a great resource for teachers, veterans, and other patriots. All patriotic Alabamians should at least review this book. The can purchase the book in printed format or download it digitally–for free or for a donation to support more services and publications.
What is a “Planbook?” Life Leaders believes we need Planbooks — more than just “Workbooks”— so when we learn a principle, concept, or best practice, we can plan how to use that information to improve, to serve, to pass on to others. Try these handy tools as others have for free…
- 7 Steps to Set and Achieve a Resolution
- Assess Your Attitude & Ability Planbook
- Best-Self Strategy Planbook
- Earning & Delegating Empowerment Planbook
- Financial Fitness Planbook
- Plan for 7 Areas of Life Planbook
- Veterans Making Comebacks Goals Planbook
- Veterans Making Comebacks Assessment Planbook
Subscribe To Life Leaders Journal!
Subscribe To Life Leaders Targeted Emails!
Click here to view our targeted email lists! Subscribe to as many as you like. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Choose the Main 3 Mailings:
- Journal of Inspiring Ideas, Positive Quotations, Best Practices
- News of Plans, Progress, and Possibilities
- Invitations To Seminars, Meetings, and Events
Your Tax-Deductible Support Builds Life Leaders to Support You and Society!
Student or Subscriber—$12
Monthly donation of $5 per month
I use PayPal regularly with confidenceKyle Crider, member and webmaster
and can assist you to make a donation online or mail.
firstname.lastname@example.org or (205)306-5811
Or, find more giving level options on the the Donate Page
Or, if you prefer mail:
Life Leaders Association
354 County Road 33 / Calera, Alabama 35040