Mission: To teach, inspire, and assist citizens to write plans for life and use best-self leadership principles to flourish with freedoms.
The original Mission Statement of the Personal Leadership Association (1991-1992): To improve ourselves to improve our world.
“I wish my school helped me develop a plan for life.”
– over 90% of alumni surveyed
“The seminars are inspiring.”
– Tonya Rodrigue
“Keep going. People need this. I am sharing what I learn with pastors in Kenya.”
– Bishop Dr. Bernard Omukubah
What’s Your Calling?
Dream it. Plan it. Do it.
Life Leaders is for those who want to “be, know, and do” closer to our best-selves and help others do the same to flourish at our callings. We provide programs to advance citizens, cities, and country.
- We empower students, veterans making comebacks, and the public to flourish at their callings with plans for the 7 Areas of Life and Best Practices for Life Leadership.
- We are a resource for leaders who serve students, teachers, veterans, and professionals who earn empowerment even when no one is looking.
- We serve our city and state to plan, work, brand for national contributions to freedom.
- We do our best and help others do their best—with balance.
- We create opportunities and support for people who care about ongoing improvement—for themselves, their families, organizations and world.
- We learn from and enjoy our associations with each other—sources of knowledge, example, inspiration, and friendship.
- We look for ideas to share and for ways to help serve and mentor each other.
- We participate enthusiastically in our activities to learn from the experiences, build understanding relationships, and strengthen the foundation of our organization.
- We care about other persons and share our experiences with family and friends.
- We have an impact—on our lives, on others, on the world beyond!
- People can continually improve and empower themselves if educated, enlightened and encouraged with positive principles and practices that help them lead significant lives.
- Systems should be designed to support individual development and empowerment to support organizational values and goals.
- If we the people improve ourselves and the systems that support personal and organizational excellence, we can love and serve others more meaningfully, thus improving our world.
Join our Association and attend these Life Leaders events:
- Life Leaders at Lunch
- Plan for Life Workshop
- Patriotic Holidays
- Tribute to the Founder of Veterans Day
- Personal Leadership for Patriots
Values within 7 Areas of Life
- Servant Leadership
- Supportive Systems
- Eternal significance