Tax-Deductible Donations – 501 c 3 approved
Develop Students – Plans, Character Traits
Give rescued animals purpose helping students and mentors
- Publications and programs for students in schools and on a ranch to develop personal leadership, plans for school and life, plus character traits Courage, Perseverance, Compassion, Patriotism, Leadership…
- Free online publications to help students write Plans for School and College-Career-Character Readiness
- Web site for Veterans Day Founding History & Character Ed for teachers and civic club presenters
- Life Leaders has led on seminars and services for Personal Leadership, Planning for School and Life, and Patriotism in Action. We combine these programs with initiatives to develop students and adults at a ranch with rescued and adopted horses.
The programs your support makes action and results possible.
Your Tax-Deductible Support Builds Life Leaders to Support You, Schools, and Society!
- Consider a donation of $5 or more per month
Take Your Donation to the Next Level!
- Life Leaders Donor – one year, $100
- Life Leaders Co-Sponsor – one year, $250
- Life Leaders Sponsor – one year, $500
- Life Leaders Partner – one year, $1,000
“I use PayPal regularly with confidence and can assist you to make a donation.”
–Kyle Crider, member and webmaster
email@example.com or (205)306-5811
“When I donated to renew my membership and support programs, I had the option to use my credit card or PayPal. They asked for my email address, which was sent to Life Leaders. PayPal sent a receipt. It was easy.”
Leave a Legacy!
We apply donations to the greatest need (decided by the director with advice from trustees) unless you want your investment to apply to a favorite program.
Tell your friends they can support Life Leaders via this easy-to-remember link: paypal.me/lifeleadersinstitute
Life Leaders America is a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization registered in Alabama. For most areas of service, Life Leaders is either the only or longest-serving provider. Money for the Mission comes from leaders who provide grants, sponsorships, donations, and service projects to advance their missions and ours.