Join Life Leaders
To enjoy and support
- your continuous improvement
- learning more of leadership and personal development
- planning for 7 Areas of Life
- meeting people of like-mind
- being a part of something bigger than we are contributing to society and sustainability
Members benefit from options of
- invitations to attend events
- announcements of news, progress, plans
- charitable giving credit
- additional opportunities to participate with other members and volunteers
- additional opportunity to influence plans
- Life Leaders lapel pin hoping you will wear this attractive item to our events and elsewhere.
If outside our geographic region or unable to attend, you can still:
- read journal articles
- receive mailings with information and inspiration
- read, use, download publications
- stand for education, patriotism, citizenship, public service!
Member donations support
- seminars, meetings, printed materials, supplies, refreshments…at events
- programs we offer to schools, communities, and organizations
- support of volunteers
- support of professional services (foundation grants typically support all or most staff cost)
Options to donate
- set up an easy nominal amount of $5 per month to make your support easy and sustainable.
- suggested annual membership donation of $50 per individual and $75 per couple or family (same since 1992)
- $12 per year is used by subscribers and friends who want to support at a modest level
- any amount you choose
- online or by mail
PayPal is a leader handling transactions online. PayPal will notify Life Leaders of your donation or payment so we can make sure you get member mailings and more.
If you want to contribute in other ways than financial, we welcome volunteerism at events, services, and introducing us to individuals, communities, foundations, and leaders who may be looking for us. If you want to do something “outside the box” or have an idea or preference, David or another trustee can help: (205)670-1733 or David@LifeLeadersInstitute.org.
Support Life Leaders with an easy, sustainable $5 monthly membership subscription!
I use PayPal regularly with confidence and can assist you to make a donation online or mail.
–Kyle Crider, member and webmaster, firstname.lastname@example.org or (205)306-5811
Or, find more giving level options on the the Donate Page