Professionalism Under Stress: Lessons for Professionalism, Stress, and Gunfighting in Military and Civilian Life by Col. Stretch Dunn (1943-2017) and Dr. David Dyson, presents compressed lessons applicable to serious students, cadets, and professionals–a book for the 5% who seek to be true professionals. The authors present seven lessons for each area–professionalism, stress, gunfighting, and gunfighting leadership–in an organized, compressed style that helps you turn the lessons into best practices. You can use the book as a resource for coaching and training.
The inspiration for this book came after the September 11, 2001 attacks on America and desire by the authors to provide a resource that combines their valuable lessons learned from college, combat, and corporate life.
- Read Professionalism Under Stress online in flipbook format
- Download PDF using button below at no charge (donate if you wish)
- Order a print copy ($21 per copy suggested donation, includes postage/handling)
- Get the eBook at Amazon for Kindle Reader ($2.99)
- See the companion book, Patriotism In Action.
Download “Professionalism Under Stress”prof7.pdf – Downloaded 1066 times – 5.10 MB
For larger quantities, such as training seminars for professional groups or donations to schools, contact us for special arrangements.