- Preview or read online – suggested donation: $1
- Print copy $21 per copy includes postage (provide address)
Professionalism Under Stress: Lessons for Professionalism, Stress, and Gunfighting by Col. Stretch Dunn (1943-2017) and Dr. David Dyson, presents compressed lessons applicable to serious students, cadets, and professionals. The authors present seven lessons for each area–professionalism, stress, gunfighting, and gunfighting leadership–in an organized, compressed style that helps you turn the lessons into action. Further, you can adopt the material as your own strategy and use the book as a resource for coaching and training. The inspiration for this book came after the September 11, 2001 attacks on America and desire by the authors to provide a resources that combines their valuable lessons learned from college, combat, and corporate life.
You may Donate Books and Posters:
- for teachers, students, historians, libraries, educational leaders
- for Tourism and Economic Development leaders to use
- for National Veterans Day guests: National Veteran Award honoree and national officers of veteran organizations
For large quantities, such as donations to schools or veteran organization centers and posts, you may call (205) 670-1733 for special arrangements.