The book about founding America’s National Veterans Day in Alabama (history and 10 character traits to teach in schools) plus a Guide to Patriotic Traditions
Now available on Amazon in Kindle format!
America’s Veterans Day was born in Alabama led by the City of Birmingham. The book, Patriotism in Action, includes profiles of Veterans Day and other patriotic holidays and traditions. This is a great resource for teachers, veterans, and other patriots. All patriotic Americans should at least review this book. You can purchase the book in printed format or download it digitally–for free or for a donation to support more services and publications.
- Print copy $21 per copy includes mailing expense (provide address and phone) and bookmark. If you will place in a school, we will add a poster. Purchase for pick up at an event or the office for only $15. Larger quantities for teachers can be purchased for only $11.11 each.
- Kindle copy $2.99 on Amazon.
- PDF copy FREE (use link below; if you wish to support our work use the Donate (PayPal) link below to donate any amount you choose):
You may Donate Books and Posters:
– for teachers, students, historians, libraries, educational leaders
– for Tourism and Economic Development leaders to use
– for National Veterans Day guests: National Veteran Award honoree and national officers of veteran organizations
For donations to schools or veteran organization centers and posts, you may call (205) 670-1733 so we can help.
The companion book, Professionalism Under Stress, provides lessons for being a true professional based on lessons learned from college, combat, and corporate life written by Col. Stretch Dunn (1943-2017) and Dr. David Dyson.