The weather warnings for tomorrow suggest we likely can have a better meeting in a week, Thursday, March 12—same time, place, and program—instead of tomorrow, March 5. Your safety comes first. I recall we had to postpone a week last year due to weather. We can adapt.
Those of you planning to attend our Life Leaders at Lunch seminar, please reply to me sharing your preferences about whether to postpone that program as well or if to keep both on the same day.
More to follow.
Thank you and warm wishes,