Dr. David Dyson, founder, trustee, and president of Life Leaders
loves to help people plan and lead in life and he loves to care for and work with animals on the farm.
- Bachelors in Business, Auburn University
- Masters in Management, Birmingham-Southern College
- College Management Program, Carnegie-Mellon University
- Institute for Educational Management, Harvard University
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership, Vanderbilt University
- Author, books: Professionalism Under Stress, Patriotism in Action, Suggestions for Successful Living, Presidential Priorities (doctoral research)
- Author, planbooks: Best-Self Strategy, Plan for College and Life, Attitude and Ability, Earning and Delegating Empowerment, Veterans Making Comebacks….
- Author, journal: DrDavidDyson.com
- Teacher for hundreds of seminars, briefings, and other presentations ranging from planning to personal leadership to patriotism
- Executive and life coach
- Lecturer and adjunct professor: Life Planning & Leadership, Best-Self Servant Leadership, Management, Business Planning, Entrepreneurship
- Speaker: Best-Self Leadership, Plan for Life, Freedom to Flourish, Patriotism in Action, Veterans Day Founding History, Character, Leadership
To empower people, organizations, and communities to PLAN and LEAD in LIFE to flourish at callings.
Students write Plans for School & Life to be more prepared for school, college and/or career, with enhanced attitude and achievement. Students write of purpose and plans, creating greater internal sense of mission and motivation.
Leaders in education and services help those they serve develop plans that inspire action to become and achieve–in some cases, recover–with plans and best practices better than before. Former students who have become Veterans Making Comebacks, Prisoners Earning Re-entry, and others needing assistance will be better prepared.
We also connect these lessons to Freedom of Liberty and Rights that provide Freedom to Flourish.
We provide templates for planning and books, workbooks, and articles for best practices. Call to discuss what you want in a program or service designed to be informative and inspirational–presented and/or directed–to support leaders and results:
If your callings match Life Leaders:
205.422.6484 (cell) or 205.670.1733 (voice mail)
May you PLAN and LEAD in LIFE to flourish as your Best-Self and Serve Others. ~David
Alabama can develop distinctions and service impact for national movements for freedoms launched and led here– (1) Veterans Day, (2) Human Rights, (3) Plan for School and Life. Birmingham can add a brand, a nickname: Freedom City, which represents Freedom of Life & Liberty, Freedom of Civil & Human Rights, and Freedom to Flourish at our Callings. We can serve the USA providing resources to teachers of millions of students who value teaching Veterans Day, Rights, Character, and Citizenship.
More for event planners, media hosts, and sponsors: