Students, faculty, and staff can use this assessment and planning tool to help you:
- understand your actual levels of Commitment, Courage, Confidence…and desired levels for each;
- outline a personal leadership and professional development action plan you can use; and,
- leaders can compile the solutions to improve the organization and people development plan.
Thanks to our partners who support our mission
to help people PLAN and LEAD in LIFE and Serve Others.
Others are invited to “pay it forward” to help others by giving a
suggested donation: $1 per person using the workbook.
Those who cannot donate, use the materials anyway–“mission over money.”
What is a “Planbook?” Life Leaders believes we need Planbooks — more than just “Workbooks” so when we learn a principle, concept, or best practice, we can plan how to use that information to improve, to serve, to pass on to others. Try these handy tools as other have for free…
- 7 Steps to Set and Achieve a Resolution
- Best-Self Strategy Planbook
- Earning & Delegating Empowerment Planbook
- Financial Fitness Planbook
- Plan for 7 Areas of Life Planbook
- Veterans Making Comebacks Goals Planbook
- Veterans Making Comebacks Assessment Planbook
More can come: Master Your Goliaths, Hierarchy of Motivating Values, Professional Plan, T.I.M.E., Purpose of Life…
If they prove valuable, you can support with a $1 or more donation per copy in service so we can develop and implement more. You can help us donate materials in places like schools and veterans homes. If you work with a foundation or caring company, you can help us influence policy and resources for teachers, students, and others in our country and beyond.