Dr. David Dyson, Triple D Ranch & Farm, Life Leaders Institute, professional practice as author & speaker.
Mission for this Planbook and Seminar
To inspire knowledge and action applying principles and best practices
of healthy sustainable agriculture and personal environmental leadership.
- Students grow healthy food using the best of traditional practices plus innovation with your ideas.
- Students write plans to implement actions on values and lessons learned from the seminar.
- Students write Plans for School & Life and universities teach and reward this best practice.
Goals for Dr. Dyson Serving You
- Help students develop Plans for School & Life with applications for growing and buying healthy food.
- Present principles and practical applications you can use in your plan now, home, or homestead.
- Share examples of what’s working and not so you can pick actions you value—now and after college
Download “Agricultural Sustainability: Personal Environmental Leadership for your Home or Homestead” Planbook-Agricultural-Sustainability-and-Personal-Leadership-2019-03-14.pdf – Downloaded 65 times – 714 KB