Mission: To teach, inspire, and assist citizens to write plans for life and use best-self leadership principles to flourish with freedoms.
The original Mission Statement of the Personal Leadership Association (1991-1992): To improve ourselves to improve our world.
“I wish my school helped me develop a plan for life.”
– over 90% of alumni surveyed
“The seminars are inspiring.”
– Tonya Rodrigue
“Keep going. People need this. I am sharing what I learn with pastors in Kenya.”
– Bishop Dr. Bernard Omukubah
What’s Your Calling?
Dream it. Plan it. Do it.
Life Leaders is for those who want to “be, know, and do” closer to our best-selves and help others do the same to flourish at our callings. We provide programs to advance citizens, cities, and country.
- We empower students, veterans making comebacks, and the public to flourish at their callings with plans for the 7 Areas of Life and Best Practices for Life Leadership.
- We are a resource for leaders who serve students, teachers, veterans, and professionals who earn empowerment even when no one is looking.
- We serve our city and state to plan, work, brand for national contributions to freedom.
- We do our best and help others do their best—with balance.
- We create opportunities and support for people who care about ongoing improvement—for themselves, their families, organizations and world.
- We learn from and enjoy our associations with each other—sources of knowledge, example, inspiration, and friendship.
- We look for ideas to share and for ways to help serve and mentor each other.
- We participate enthusiastically in our activities to learn from the experiences, build understanding relationships, and strengthen the foundation of our organization.
- We care about other persons and share our experiences with family and friends.
- We have an impact—on our lives, on others, on the world beyond!
- People can continually improve and empower themselves if educated, enlightened and encouraged with positive principles and practices that help them lead significant lives.
- Systems should be designed to support individual development and empowerment to support organizational values and goals.
- If we the people improve ourselves and the systems that support personal and organizational excellence, we can love and serve others more meaningfully, thus improving our world.
Values within 7 Areas of Life
- Servant Leadership
- Supportive Systems
- Eternal significance