7 Best Practices to Plan and Lead Your Life and Coach Others to Do Their Best
Suggested donation: $1 per person using the workbook.
What is a “Planbook?” Life Leaders believes we need Planbooks — more than just “Workbooks” so when we learn a principle, concept, or best practice, we can plan how to use that information to improve, to serve, to pass on to others. Try these handy tools as other have for free…
- 7 Steps to Set and Achieve a Resolution
- Assess Your Attitude & Ability Planbook
- Earning & Delegating Empowerment Planbook
- Financial Fitness Planbook
- Plan for 7 Areas of Life Planbook
- Veterans Making Comebacks Goals Planbook
- Veterans Making Comebacks Assessment Planbook
More can come: Master Your Goliaths, Hierarchy of Motivating Values, Professional Plan, T.I.M.E., Purpose of Life…
If they prove valuable, you can support with a $1 or more donation per copy in service so we can develop and implement more. You can help us donate materials in places like schools and veterans homes. If you work with a foundation or caring company, you can help us influence policy and resources for teachers, students, and others in our country and beyond.