Events to add Purpose for Animals and People
Principles and Practices
- Animal sanctuary
- Work and play with people to have purpose
- Advocate adoption and no-kill shelters except for mercy euthanasia
- Support honored tradition and meaning of riderless horses for Veterans Day
- Practice Love ’em and Lead ’em Leadership
- People seeking to Master Goliaths can plan, renew, and begin action
- Veterans Making Comebacks can heal faster connecting to animals
- People with physical or moral injury can recover with personal leadership better
- Students learning about and working with animals develop fitness, responsibility, education, courage, and instinctive leadership that also helps them with people
- People often treat other people and animals about the same when no one is looking so teaching higher levels of animal rights also helps human behavior and relationships.
Follow Life Leaders Ranch on Facebook.
Principles and Practices:
- Grow fruits, vegetables, and plants organically with little or no use of chemicals
- Recycle organic material into compost for plants
- Because of natural horsemanship, not using chemicals and minimizing processed feeds, horse manure supports organic composting after aging enriches soil
- No or low till organic gardening supports long-term natural biosystems
Uses of Food Grown:
- Feed horses more naturally grown foods minimizing need for medicine
- Donations and sales to feed animals
- Veterans in homeless shelters
Follow Life Leaders Farm on Facebook.