Life Leaders’ Purpose / Mission: To empower citizens, communities, and country to PLAN & LEAD in LIFE.
Follow Life Leaders Journal (blog)!
Life Leaders has 7 Areas of Calling:
Click the links below to explore ways Life Leaders can assist you in areas of personal and professional interests!
I. People Planning, Doing our best, Developing Character & Competence, Making Comebacks, Mastering Goliaths
1. Best-Self Leadership (Your Best-Self Strategy, planbook, seminars, coaching, advising leaders…)
2. Plan for School & 7 Areas of Life (school presentations, college lectures, plan book, coaching, advising leaders on curriculum…)
3. Master Your Goliaths (how to set achievable resolutions, make comebacks, assess barriers and problems, plan solutions…)
II. Patriotism, Veterans Day, Freedom of Liberty & Rights, Freedom to Flourish, Citizenship, Character Traits Education
4. Patriotism in Action (Veterans Day and other patriotic and educational events…
5. Veterans Day Founding History & Character Education (book, poster, lesson plans, teacher resources, video, guest speaking and lectures…)
6. Freedom Lives/Freedom to Flourish (school and civic club presentations, teacher resources connecting Veterans Day, Civil Rights, and Best-Self Leadership…)
III. Programs for People to Plan and Renew with Horses and other Animals, Plants, Nature…
7. Farm & Ranch for Animals and People (events in nature with horses/animals, plants, planning workshops, coaching…). We can present programs at your farm or event venue or we can host you at Triple D Ranch & Farm, provided by one of our trustees.
We hope you like the Get Started Summary and move on to our Advanced topics!