- To be prepared for assignments when you write about your plan
- To share parts with counselors to get better advice
- To use in applications to college or career
- To apply for jobs (good employers want people who think)
- To help identify and focus on callings & choices
- To state intent & boost cooperation with advisors
- To earn trust & empowerment better and faster
This planbook is available as a handout in seminars and workshops led by Dr. David Dyson or other approved faculty as well as for use in other programs for purchase or donation to Life Leaders.
Suggested donation: $1 per person using the workbook. Please let us know of your intended use and how we can help.
What is a “Planbook?” Life Leaders believes we need Planbooks — more than just “Workbooks”— so when we learn a principle, concept, or best practice, we can plan how to use that information to improve, to serve, to pass on to others. Try these handy tools as others have for free…
- 7 Steps to Set and Achieve a Resolution
- Assess Your Attitude & Ability Planbook
- Best-Self Strategy Planbook
- Earning & Delegating Empowerment Planbook
- Financial Fitness Planbook
- Veterans Making Comebacks Goals Planbook
- Veterans Making Comebacks Assessment Planbook
More can come: Master Your Goliaths, Hierarchy of Motivating Values, Professional Plan, Purpose of Life…
If they prove valuable, you can support with a $1 or more donation per copy in service so we can develop and implement more. You can help us donate materials in places like schools and veterans homes. If you work with a foundation or caring company, you can help us influence policy and resources for teachers, students, and others in our country and beyond.