What Goliath is threatening you or someone you know?
People often find themselves facing seemingly unsurmountable challenges like “Goliaths.” David faced Goliath. You likely have faced your Goliath before–or will.
Some veterans face Goliaths like homelessness, moral injury, stress, and addiction. Other people face addictions to food, drugs, smoking, anger, and more challenges that come at us–or we create ourselves.
Some set the same resolutions annually for years. Some quit trying.
We can do better developing mindset and process to “Master” the “Goliaths” threatening our ability to do our best and care for others as we wish. Many people focus on the result we seek, which is good, though usually a key is how we develop ourselves to plan and lead or to respond to challenges.
Publications, Presentations, Professional Services menu:
- Master Your Goliath: Lessons from David
- 7 Motivating Values (Maslow and Dyson Hierarchies)
- 7 Steps to Set Achievable Resolutions
- Veterans Making Comebacks: Assessment and Action Plan
- Prisoners Earning Re-entry (plan that is better than the one that led to prison or jail)
- Foundations of Faith for our Motivating Values for times of Need
- Professionalism Under Stress: Lessons for Professionalism, Stress, Gunfighting, and Gunfighting Leadership in Military and Civilian Life