For members, partners, and guests–a short seminar on best-self leadership and planning for one or more of the 7 Areas of Life plus Progress and Plans for one or more public service programs.
Draft of what we plan to do:
5:45-6: Arrive for fellowship, water, coffee (team arrives at 5)
6-6:30: Prayer, Pledge, Life Leaders at Lunch Seminar Summary
Welcome and mission for the meeting: Melvin Carrington Smith, Sr., Trustee
Prayer: Bishop Dr. Bernard Omukubah, Chaplain
Pledge of Allegiance: Col. Bob Barefield (USA Ret), Chair Patriotism in Action
Summary of Seminar Life Leaders at Lunch: DeWayne Taylor, Chair, or David Dyson
- Earning and Delegating Empowerment
6:30-6:55: Progress and Plans
- Web site updates and New Online Services: Kyle Crider
- Freedom to Flourish & Plan for School and Life for teachers and students: David
- Membership: Melvin
- Supper at Taziki’s follows, if you wish
Member Share Table
- Donated books you can take and you can donate those you wish related to our mission for members.
- And, you can donate books for teachers and students, veterans making comebacks….
Make a reservation at www.LifeLeaders.us (Attend) or write to Info@LifeLeaders.us.