Life Leaders Monthly Evening Meeting
For members, partners, and guests interested in our seminars and/or public service programs.
What we plan to do:
Prayer: Bishop Dr. Bernard Omukubah
Pledge of Allegiance: Chief Oscar Waldheim (US Navy)
Plan Sample: Col. Stretch Dunn (USA Ret)
- Summarize February Life Leaders at Lunch: A catalyst for Best-Self Planning
- Show how he stays motivated to be his Best-Self
- Share his template for Being his Best-Self
- Offer an example of a Plan/initiative to make a difference:
- Working with greater Birmingham area clergy/congregations to become Caring Houses of Worship for Veterans, especially those with invisible wounds from Vietnam and War on Terror
- Veterans Making Comebacks: Oscar Waldheim
- New Online Services: Kyle Crider
- Plan for School and Life + Freedom to Flourish for teachers and students: David Dyson
- Public Seminars/Life Leaders at Lunch: David
- Memorial Day at the Alabama National Cemetery
- Association Membership: Melvin
- Supper at Taziki’s follows, if you wish
- Does your library, book shelves, or desk have extras of valued books you want to swap or donate?
- You can swap with members or donate for teachers, students, and veterans making comebacks
- Bring: books, articles, handouts, invitations to events related to our mission.
- Take: items you or someone you know can use.
- Donate: for us to provide books and articles.
7:15-8: Supper & Social at Taziki’s discuss plans and progress or just enjoy good food and fellowship.
Meetings provide a good way for members, partners, spouses, and friends to know what we are doing and influence plans and actions. Prospective members and funding partners can learn more to decide how they can learn, plan, and serve. You can give feedback on the seminars, meetings and services we offer.
201 Office Park (3rd floor), First Financial Group Seminar Room, hosted by Melvin Carrington Smith, Sr.
(see Association, Enroll, Subscribe, Programs of interest….)