Life Leaders Journal
Information and Inspiration
to help you PLAN and LEAD in LIFE and Serve Others.
A continuously improving resource primarily for those who value leadership development and service:
Best-Self Leadership; Plan for College-Career-Citizenship; Master Your Goliaths;
Earn and Delegate Empowerment; Motivating Values; Time-Priority Leadership; Servant Leadership;
Patriotism in Action; Freedom to Flourish; Veterans Day History, Character, and Leadership Lessons
that can be taught in college, K-12, professional studies, and continuing education
for students, true professionals, and leaders who serve and inspire others.
Content includes positive quotations that inspire and inform, principles and best practices you can use, and more you can share serving others in this free, online, “open source” format to reach more people.
We invite you to subscribe to this journal to receive notices of additions in the column at right.
Life Leaders founder Dr. David Dyson also publishes a journal (DrDavid.blog) to which you may also subscribe at no cost–a gift to you and those you serve and influence.
You can use our program pages and publications as resources. Most are “open resource” thanks to foundations as well as individual and family donors who help us serve and add impact.
Editor: Dr. David Dyson is founder and trustee of Life Leaders Institute (501 c3 nonprofit) and Lecturer in Leadership Development at Troy University (an international university based in Alabama) that emphasizes development of “Leadership” and a “Warrior Spirit.” As editor, David contributes and also helps students and faculty publish valuable information they and others can use based on their own work as well as citing others who have influenced them.
May you PLAN and LEAD your LIFE
and Serve Others.
You may also read inspiring and informative posts on similar topics written by the founder of Life Leaders, Dr. David Dyson. Link here to read and receive a complimentary subscription to DrDavid.blog
Journal posts from most recent to past
- How to be “really happy”–Albert Schweitzer
- Measure of a Man–MLK
- Three Responsibilities of a Leader–Max de Pree
- Make Setbacks Opportunities–T.D. Jakes
- 3 Things Leaders Must Know–Dr. John Kline
- Critical Indicators of Credibility for Speakers and Leaders–Dr. John Kline
- Listening can help you get inside a soul–Ann Kline
- Courage to Create a New Comfort Zone–Thomas Fuller
- Read about Independence Day to enrich your Celebration
- Never be Angry at What You can Change
- Greatest Use of Life–William James
- Definite Purpose–Napoleon Hill
- Financial Fitness Planbook–Smith & Dyson
- Your Best Victory–Plato
- Daily Questions to Inspire You
- Callings can be Developed
- When Moral Injury Holds you Back
- Draft the Constitution of You on Constitution Day
- Earning Empowerment Takes Action
- Earn Empowerment Seminar September 10, 2015, Birmingham by Dr. David Dyson & Col. Stretch Dunn
- Noah Galloway Presented Army Ornament by Col. and Mrs. Barefield